Heaven on Earth
- Size: Sleeps up to 4 People. 2 Bedrooms with King-size beds. 3 bathrooms of which one is a family bathroom and 2 are ensuites.
- Closest Beach: Directly in front of Villa.
- Access: Car not necessary. Closest shops are 50m away.
- Family Friendly: Suitable for children of all ages.
- General: Air-conditioning, TV, DVD, Wi-fi available.
- Appliances: Stove, Dishwasher, Refrigerator & Freezer
- Utilities: Coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Blender, Hair Dryers
- Furniture: Dining seating for 6. Living Room seating for 8.
- Linens & Towels are provided.
- Outdoor: Private Outdoor Pool, Balcony/Terrace, Private Garden
Experience the tranquility of Thai life putting your feet up in a private Two Bedroom Luxury Pool Villa, equipped with with modern appliances and richly furnished interiors. The entire villa area consists of 265 square meters.
There are two buildings; the living quarters are behind the Main house. The main building is comprised the dining area, the kitchen, the powder room, a comfortable living room with accordion doors that open onto the infinity pool. The second structure has two master bedroom suites, one on the ground floor, and one on the second floor.
The downstairs master bedroom with a king size bed and Tempurpedic mattress offers 45 square meters of indoor living space. Separate bedroom, dressing area, spacious indoors and exterior bathroom with bathtub and separate shower, all finished to the highest standards.
The second bedroom upstairs has a King bed with Tempurpedic mattress provides 25 square meters of living space with an interior en suite bathroom. The two bedrooms are the ideal configuration for either a family of four or two couples vacationing together.
The Thai style architecture contributes to the serenity of the experience. You are surrounded by beautiful tropical landscaped gardens and only the highest quality construction has been used to create “Heaven on Earth.”
In addition, there is a magnificent outdoor shower adjacent to the bathroom on the main floor.
There is not a great deal to do on Koh Lanta – and that’s the point. Most people come here to relax, read a book, or generally chill out. If you do wish to stray from your private pool, there are a number of things to do, please continue to read more about this property.